Tuesday, November 06, 2012

FreeSpirit announces winners of Kathy Davis fabric!

It seems many FreeSpirit fabric fans love to scatter joy through their quilting and sewing.  The six, randomly selected winners of six, 1 yard cuts of Kathy Davis fabric are: Crickets Corner, banjo 795, Amy's Crafty Shenanigans, artsygirljeanette, mary mahoo and Ali.  Congratulations to all.  Stay tuned, in November we will feature Verna Mosquera and her new collection called Piourette inspired by Ballerina Dancers in Pink, a painting by Edgar Degas.
Verna Mosquera showing Piourette at Fall Quilt Market
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for hosting.

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Thank you so much!! I am so excited!!

mary mahoo said...

How wonderful! Thanks so much, and I'll be waiting anxiously to be able to cut into this!

Rina Mason said...

Thanks So Much for the giveaway! I can't believe I was one of the winners! I am so excited and can't wait to put these beautiful fabrics to use. I see Christmas gifts that are going to be loved by the recipients. THANK YOU!

Rina Mason said...

So happy to be of the winners of this fantastic prize! There are going to be some special Christmas gifts and maybe a little something for myself. Thanks so much!