Monday, September 03, 2012

Happy winners for Jennifer Paganelli's Happy Land!



Wow! All you Jennifer Paganelli lovers really out did yourselves.  190 total comment to our question about what in your childhood inspires your creativity today. The six randomly selected commentators and winners of six, 1 yard cuts of Happy Land as well as Jennifer's book Happy Home are  CathyH, sweetdieseldesigns, Shirley C, Lorrie Orr, Sewfunbymonique, Heather A and Gale, KY Quilter.  You should receive an email from us verifying your good fortune!

Don't give up though.  Our next designer featured will be Nel Whatmore and her newest collection, beautiful Katharine's Wheel. Stay tuned!
Katharine's Wheel by Nel Whatmore
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

5 comments:

ShirleyC said...

Woo Hoo! I just received your email! I am soooooo excited! I love anything Jennifer Paganelli designs! This is just awesome!
Thanks so much!

Jeanie said...

Congrats to the winners!

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Oh my goodness! Just got your email and I am so excited. Thank you so much!!!!

Heather A said...

I'm so thrilled to win some of these beautiful fabrics ... AND THE BOOK!!! Thanks so much! I can't wait to get at them!

Jennifer said...

Congrats to all the winners you make it all so fun!!!!!