Tula has been more than generous to share with us 10 things you might not know about Tula Pink!!
1. I have a black belt in Tang Soo Do and was a competitive fighter as a teenager
2. I nearly failed out of high school and went on to graduate 2nd in my class in college (don't worry moms, there is hope, some of us grow out of it)
3. All of my designs are centered on plants and animals but I don't have either in my home, I can't keep anything alive be it cactus or goldfish.
4. I love cilantro and will put it on almost anything, much to the dismay of my friends and family.
5. I hate taking pictures, I would much rather draw an apple than photograph one.
6. I have reclusive tendencies. If the whole world outside my home and studio disappeared it would probably take me three months to realize it or until I ran out of food or toilet paper.
7. I think everyone I meet is my exact same age whether they are 12 or 60.
8. My favorite TV show in the whole world is Buffy The Vampire Slayer, I am watching it while I write this.
9. I don't like hot drinks, ever. I might be the only person in the MidWest that orders an iced latte at Starbucks in the middle of winter.
10. For the first three years of designing fabric I didn't put my photo on anything because I didn't want anyone to know who I was.
Share with us anything you might have in common with Tula by commenting and we will pick one winner at random to win a 5” Charm pack of Tula’s new Fox Field Collection!!! We will announce the winner Monday, March 31st!